Join us for a unique opportunity to discover some of the world's best chocolate and confections, become a more conscious consumer, and meet farmers and makers.
The New England Chocolate Festival brings you together with 16 New England chocolate companies to taste, learn, and interact. The companies invited to participate in the Festival have all been hand-selected for their focus on quality and ethics. They prize craftsmanship and flavor excellence while sourcing ingredients in a transparent manner. Also attending are several cacao and chocolate producers from countries including Brazil, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Haiti, Mexico, Peru, Thailand, Venezuela, and Vietnam.
The Festival includes a Chocolate Pavilion featuring chocolate makers, chocolatiers, cacao producers, and related vendors selling and sampling their wares and chatting with attendees. It also features:
- Classroom lectures and tastings
- A Chocolate Sensorium, an exhibit space devoted to hands-on sensory exploration of the cacao- and chocolate-producing process
- A Chocolate Escape Room
- A café with coffee and chocolate drinks and desserts
- Industry experts and celebrities from around the world
- Workshops and demos with expert professionals (additional ticket fee)
The New England Chocolate Festival is organized by the Fine Cacao and Chocolate Institute (FCCI) - a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization devoted to identifying, developing, and promoting fine cacao and chocolate - in collaboration with a number of partners. Any proceeds support FCCI.